Service Partner is Alpine’s automatic annual maintenance program. As a Service Partner, Alpine will put you on our calendar for an annual precision tune-up and then send you a reminder by e-mail or postcard when it is time to schedule your precision tune-up, so you don’t have to remember.
Service Partner Benefits
- Annual precision tune up. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%!
- 10% discount on repairs. You will receive a 10% discount on our heating and cooling repairs for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- No weekend/holiday premium. We won’t charge you a premium for emergency service calls on the weekends or holidays.
- Priority service. As a Service Partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call!
- Relax, we’ll contact you! As a Service Partner, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll contact you to schedule your tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- A trusted professional on your home service team. Your technician is trained to care for your equipment, and he’s trained to care for you and your home.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
You Will Need To Decide:
- Which equipment you want serviced – we can service furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, humidifiers, gas fireplaces, boilers and/or evaporative coolers.
- If you want one or two visits per year – it is less expensive if we service everything in one visit. However 1” filters typically last six months, so some of our clients have us service the furnace and air conditioner on six month intervals so we are taking care of the filters all year.
- Payment Method – you may pay at the time of service or we offer a monthly automatic payment from your checking account that is 25% less expensive.
Find Out More
Interested in becoming a Service Partner, or finding out more about the program? Complete the form below to submit an inquiry, and Alpine will contact you with more information and Service Partner options so you can choose what is best for you.