Precision Tune-Up Special
Schedule a Precision Tune-up on your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, or gas fireplace by May 31, 2023, and receive a FREE radon home self-test kit.
Alpine’s Precision Tune-up provides the following benefits:
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer and less expensive repairs
- Lower utility bills
- Improved safety
Radon gas exposure is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States, behind smoking. The majority of homes tested in Sheridan County have radon levels above the EPA guideline. Radon gas can be mitigated from your home with proper ventilation. The first step is to see what the level is in your home and our test kit enables you to do that. The kit includes processing fees and postage. Results are shared with Alpine so we can follow up and answer questions.
Save Big on a New Heating and Cooling System
On average, a heating and cooling system will last 15 to 20 years. You can wait for it to break and treat it as an emergency, or you can proactively replace it during our slow season and benefit from our best offer of the year! New systems are more energy efficient, quiet, and comfortable.
Why not enjoy those benefits now?
When you purchase a new Lennox heating and cooling system from Alpine, you get a quality product and a quality installation that we will stand behind. Here is what makes this the best time of year to purchase:
- UP TO $1900 IN LENNOX REBATES on qualifying furnace and air conditioning systems
- UP TO $2600 in FEDERAL TAX CREDITS on qualifying equipment
- 0% INTEREST (60 month equal payment financing with approved credit)
Click here to set up an appointment for a Precision Tune-Up or a free proposal for a new heating and cooling system.
Spring Promotion Restrictions And Conditions
- Installations need to be completed by June 23, 2023
- New Construction projects are not eligible
- Equipment purchases must include Alpine installation; savings do not apply to the sale of equipment only