When it comes to heating and cooling, many homes have rooms that end up being too hot or too cold. Mitsubishi’s heating and cooling systems are the perfect solution to give you precise comfort, and healthier air, in one room or throughout your whole home – while saving on your energy bills and contributing to a greener planet.
While these systems are more than capable of heating and cooling an entire home, we most frequently use them as a supplement to customer’s existing heating and cooling systems. For example, perhaps you have an upstairs room that has poor airflow from your central air, making it always too hot or too cold even when the rest of your house is comfortable. We can set up a Mitsubishi ductless heat pump as your perfect one-room supplement to give you the control you need for maximizing comfort throughout your home.
Common features of these heating and cooling systems include:
- INSTANT HOT START – Prevents drafts of cold air at start-up ensuring you feel warm air immediately.
- 3D I-SEE SENSOR™ – Maintain your precise desired temperature with our sensor that scans the room and adjusts accordingly.
- H2I® TECHNOLOGY – Hyper-Heating technology allows your family to maintain comfort inside even when it’s extremely cold outside while saving energy and money.
- ZONE CONTROL – Divide your home into zones that best fit your family’s needs. Save energy and maximize savings by creating your customized comfort zones.
- INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSOR – Ensures that the unit uses the exact amount of energy needed to cool or heat an area. Up to 40% more efficient than traditional systems.
- AIR FILTRATION – Experience cleaner, healthier air with our filtration systems that capture odors, allergens, bacteria, and other contaminants that impact air quality.