Ships to Alpine in 2-4 weeks.
Alfa Pizza One Wood Fired Oven – Display Model
This superbly designed wood-fired oven was built to the highest Italian quality. The compact, lightweight oven weighs only 110 pounds and can go from 32°F to 750°F in just 10 minutes and has a maximum temperature of 1000+F. Cooks a Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds.
- Dimensions: 29″W x 22″D x 19″H
- Cooking space: 23.6″W x 15.7″ D (cooks one large pizza or two smaller ones – perfect for a relaxing evening at home enjoying outdoor cooking)
- Door opening: 15 ½”W and 5 ¾” H
- The four oven floor firebricks are approximately 1.2 inches thick so they retain heat
- Weight: 110lbs
- The pyrometer lets your monitor the cooking chamber’s temperature to ensure proper heat for cooking your dishes.
- The oven door contains a peephole for monitoring food cooking when it’s closed.
- The entire cooking chamber is made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fiber insulation is the same as used in commercial ovens. Therefore it retains heat well and keeps the outer wall from overheating.