Ships to Alpine in 2-4 weeks.
Alfa Pizza One Wood Fired Oven – Display Model
This superbly designed wood-fired oven was built to the highest Italian quality. The compact, lightweight oven weighs only 110 pounds and can go from 32°F to 750°F in just 10 minutes and has a maximum temperature of 1000+F. Cooks a Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds.
- Dimensions: 29″W x 22″D x 19″H
- Cooking space: 23.6″W x 15.7″ D (cooks one large pizza or two smaller ones – perfect for a relaxing evening at home enjoying outdoor cooking)
- Door opening: 15 ½”W and 5 ¾” H
- The four oven floor firebricks are approximately 1.2 inches thick so they retain heat
- Weight: 110lbs
- The pyrometer lets your monitor the cooking chamber’s temperature to ensure proper heat for cooking your dishes.
- The oven door contains a peephole for monitoring food cooking when it’s closed.
- The entire cooking chamber is made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fiber insulation is the same as used in commercial ovens. Therefore it retains heat well and keeps the outer wall from overheating.
There are no reviews yet.