Here at Alpine Climate Control, we specialize in installation and service for homes and small businesses alike. This means that when you need service – whether scheduled maintenance or an emergency fix – you are our main priority. There are no competing projects and no trying to fit your schedule around ours. You can expect professional, friendly service every time you call on us. Make an appointment with us today!
Alpine’s Precision Tune-Up
We can say without a doubt that performing our Precision Tune-Up on your heating and cooling equipment annually reduces the risk of a break down. We have seen a direct correlation between a rising base of customers on the Service Partner Program and a reduction in the number of emergency repairs over the last several years.
Alpine’s certified technicians have the professional skills and training to get the most out of your maintenance. Furnace and air conditioning Precision Tune-ups can include: filter changes, gas pressure adjustment, measuring the performance of motors and capacitors, cleaning burners, pilot assemblies, condenser coils, condensate drains and safety checking heat exchangers and flues. Alpine’s Precision Tune-Ups provide the following benefits:
- Clean, Long-Lasting Equipment
Clean systems are one of the most effective ways to prolong equipment life. During a tune-up, our technicians perform routine cleaning on your equipment – a value that sets us apart from others who only perform maintenance inspections. Please note that some systems are dirtier than others, and particularly dirty systems may incur additional cleaning costs.
- Fewer (and Less Expensive) Repairs
Tune-ups are also a chance for preventative repairs, as they give Alpine’s technicians an opportunity to inspect your equipment and identify small issues before they turn in to expensive repairs and additional service calls.
We are happy to provide Precision Tune-Ups for any customer; however, our Service Partners receive the best price on Precision Tune-Ups along with a number of other benefits. Visit out Service Partner Program page to learn more about the benefits of this program.
Alpine is only a phone call or click away for service, 365 days/year. That provides real peace of mind.
- We will work on any brand of furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, boiler, humidifier or gas fireplace, not just the brands that we sell.
- We are available 8 am – 7 pm Monday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm Saturday, and Noon – 6 pm Sunday.
- Our dispatcher will work with you to set a time that fits your needs. Then we will keep in contact with you as the day progresses, so you know how we are doing with the schedule. We understand that your time is valuable.
- Alpine’s service technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing technical and customer service training.
- We use a standardized upfront pricing program for our repair business. This allows you to know what the cost of the repair will be before it is authorized.
- We back up all our repairs with a full 1-year parts and labor warranty!
- Our technicians respect your property and use protective shoe covers when they are in your home.