Here at Alpine Climate Control, we specialize in installation and service for homes and small businesses alike. This means that when you need service – whether scheduled maintenance or an emergency fix – you are our main priority. There are no competing projects and no trying to fit your schedule around ours. You can expect professional, friendly service every time you call on us. Make an appointment with us today!
We can say without a doubt that performing our precision tune-up on your heating and cooling equipment annually reduces the risk of a break down. We have seen a direct correlation between a rising base of customers on the service partner annual maintenance program and a reduction in the number of emergency repairs over the last several years. Clean equipment also runs more efficiently and will last longer.
Alpine is only a phone call or click away for service, 365 days/year. That provides real peace of mind.
- We will work on any brand of furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, boiler, humidifier or gas fireplace, not just the brands that we sell.
- We are available 8 am – 7 pm Monday – Friday, 10 am – 6 pm Saturday, and Noon – 6 pm Sunday.
- Our dispatcher will work with you to set a time that fits your needs. Then we will keep in contact with you as the day progresses, so you know how we are doing with the schedule. We understand that your time is valuable.
- Alpine’s service technicians are NATE certified and receive ongoing technical and customer service training.
- We use a standardized upfront pricing program for our repair business. This allows you to know what the cost of the repair will be before it is authorized.
- We back up all our repairs with a full 1-year parts and labor warranty!
- Our technicians respect your property and use protective shoe covers when they are in your home.